Re: email inactive

From: Godiva (
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:17:45 -0700

Contact Billing, they can re-associate your zone name with your passport.
Technically, when you re-create it, it is considered a new passport, could
be made by anyone, so your zone name is not automatically re-connected to
it, for your protection.

Common Answers to Billing Issues

When contacting billing, you will need to provide your coupon id# and
possibly the original Credit card information for that premium account. The
form is located here:

To contact via email send to

Happy Gaming,

MSN Games at