Re: email inactive

From: Godiva (contactOBVIOUS_at_zonetechs.com)
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:17:45 -0700

Contact Billing, they can re-associate your zone name with your passport.
Technically, when you re-create it, it is considered a new passport, could
be made by anyone, so your zone name is not automatically re-connected to
it, for your protection.

Common Answers to Billing Issues
http://classic.zone.msn.com/zqdb/help/zscreen.asp

When contacting billing, you will need to provide your coupon id# and
possibly the original Credit card information for that premium account. The
form is located here: http://classic.zone.msn.com/zqdb/help/zbilling.asp

To contact via email send to zbilling@microsoft.com

Happy Gaming,

+_Godiva
MSN Games at Zone.com
Technical Committee

"Joey C." <zalothsa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My hotmail email expired from lack of use, I have an asheron's call
account
> linked with it, so I reactivated the email, and now I am not able to get
my
> zone nickname associated with the email address. I would really like My AC
> account back.. any suggestions?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: i have lost my ac account
    ... > attached to the .net passport I assigned it. ... > the admin on ac couldnt help me because he said my account names didnt match ... Zone Passport Help ... Passport Support form ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: error m-o still happening
    ... It then takes me to the passport sign in page. ... be able to authenticate on the Zone with your Nickname. ... You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication. ... matter how many times i delete all the cookies, ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Login process suddenly is all goofed up
    ... > But since this seems to be a change in the Zone site, ... but if I log out of passport manually (with the ... 'Signout" button) before I leave the Zone for the day, ... nickname, and also, the room list seems to come up correctly the first time. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Elmo: Zone shortcut script doesnt work anymore
    ... Gregg Cattanach wrote: ... Then when I click through to get to competitive zone ... > asking me for my passport password and then does have me logged in. ... the Passport page is set to automatically log you in. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: error m-o still happening
    ... then back in with the Zone nick.. ... any MSN cookie, along with the Passport and Zone cookies. ... Zone signin Help. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)