Help! Gaming Zone Login

From: Roe (sara1993_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:18:42 -0700

Since 7/29/04 I have been trying to login to the gaming
zone. I repeatedly get the Unable to launch message. I
went to the help page and have removed, updated and done
all the other suggestions to update the Zone files or
delete/update the HeartbeatCtl file. Also all other kinds
of crap and nothing seems to work and the zone still does
not load. Even when I go to the classic Zones.com Install
software page, it does not download the software. I
understand that the Zone recently update the program and I
also see that other zoners are having the same problems.