Help! Gaming Zone Login

From: Roe (sara1993_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:18:42 -0700

Since 7/29/04 I have been trying to login to the gaming
zone. I repeatedly get the Unable to launch message. I
went to the help page and have removed, updated and done
all the other suggestions to update the Zone files or
delete/update the HeartbeatCtl file. Also all other kinds
of crap and nothing seems to work and the zone still does
not load. Even when I go to the classic Zones.com Install
software page, it does not download the software. I
understand that the Zone recently update the program and I
also see that other zoners are having the same problems.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: dns server in lisp
    ... I don't miss zone files at all, ... of the zone file transfer part of the spec. ... Personally, I've never looked at djbdns because, well djb. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: dns server in lisp
    ... I don't miss zone files at all, ... Only if you want redundancy against another BIND server. ... that's how djbdns is constructed: ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: [SLE] transfer zone
    ... Knowing your version of bind would help but a zone can be updated either ... by editing zone files and reloading the server or by dynamic update, ... and the server will not attempt to reload it. ... > but after I reboot the server the zone transfer was denied. ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: [SLE] transfer zone
    ... It's about IPv6 stack is directing incoming connections to the wrong ... Knowing your version of bind would help but a zone can be updated either ... by editing zone files and reloading the server or by dynamic update, ... and the server will not attempt to reload it. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] bind help?
    ... > setup a zone that finds that server. ... I made the zone files and started ... IMO Webmin works well for editing both DNS and ...
    (SuSE)