Re: euchre...clvck

baccis_at_nycap.rr.com
Date: 08/02/04

    Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:46:03 -0700

    into
    >> euchre..friends were also..have a friend that keeps
    >> trying to accept the patch but nothing seems to help
    can
    >> no longer sign into the zone..keeps saying to close
    >> browser & try again...we deleted cookie & temp
    files...he
    >> disabled firewall...and any popup stopper......still no
    >> luck.....this morning contacted his server AOL...no
    help
    >> microsoft no help....msn doesn't even want to talk
    since
    >> not an msn account......all pointing to the
    >> zone......please do you have a solution or a number to
    >> contact? I do know the first time the patch was
    >> offered to him he said no to it....not knowing what it
    >> was.....now even when he says yes accept nothing
    >> happens....appreciate any help.........thanks
    >
    >Heartbeat is probably damaged. Have him do this: Open
    Internet
    >Properties, click General tab, Settings button, View
    Object button,
    >Right-click HeartbeatCtl Class, click Repair.
    >
    >If there are two listed, look at the properties, and
    remove the older
    >one.
    >
    >--
    >
    >+Elmo_Tech
    >MSNŽ Gaming ZoneT - Technical Support
    >
    >Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if
    you email me.
    >.
    >Well we did find that there were 2 hartbeat class and
    both were damaged....so we removed them.......then he
    went to zone to download again.......but still cannot get
    past clciking card table...then gets message cannot open
    room please close browser & try again......I have went to
    all sites trying to find help....he is an AOL user would
    that make a difference?