Re: euchre...clvck
Date: 08/02/04

    Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:46:03 -0700

    Object button,
    >Right-click HeartbeatCtl Class, click Repair.
    >If there are two listed, look at the properties, and
    remove the older
    >MSNŽ Gaming ZoneT - Technical Support
    >Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if
    you email me.
    >Well we did find that there were 2 hartbeat class and
    both were we removed them.......then he
    went to zone to download again.......but still cannot get
    past clciking card table...then gets message cannot open
    room please close browser & try again......I have went to
    all sites trying to find help....he is an AOL user would
    that make a difference?