error message for MSN messenger games (i have nowhere else to go!)

From: Jill (dragontalon87_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/02/04

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:39:54 -0700

okay, because i've tried two places and I got diddly squat
for help with this from them I'm coming here.

When attempting to request playing one of the defualt
games provided with msn (all of the 5 given games) nothing
happens, on my screen or otherwise.

When I accept a friends request to play a game, shortly
after the blue screen comes up with useless buttons that
don't work, I get an error message that reads as follows:

"Internet explorer script error
An error has occured on the script on this page

Line:228
Char:2
Error: FIlename or classname not found during Automation
operation
Code:0

This occured roughly 15 hours ago on July 30, 2004. I am
running MSN Messenger 6.2 with Windows 98 Second edition
on a Personal Computer.

Can anyone help or give me a DIRECT e-mail to the very
person I should be asking? I DON'T need anymore idiot e-
mails giving me answers for questions i didn't ask!