sign in error (m-0) authentication error

From: Coyote_pea or Sherrie (stargait_at_telus.net)
Date: 04/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:43:04 -0700

Authentication required

There have been errors in trying to sign you into the
Microsoft .NET Passport Service. Therefore you will not
be able to authenticate on the Zone with your Nickname.
(error m-0)

Your .NET Passport account has not been authenticated for
one of the following reasons:

The .NET Passport servers are currently down. Please try
again later.

You have not signed in.
If you have not signed in click on the Sign In button
below then enter your .NET Passport name and password on
the sign in page.

You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication.
If you have received permission for your Kid's Passport
account, please sign in again. Otherwise, try signing in
later if your permission is pending.
You can still play Card & Board games as a guest by
choosing "Play with others", or play one of our fun
single-player Puzzle Games.

  Take me back to the MSN Games home page.

undefined
undefined

this is the message i get when i sign in.. it does sign
me in but it is a hastle to get back to the games rooms.
I have to go to the little down arrow beside the back
button and clik on msn games by zone to get to the games
page.. can you help me with this. I have deleted all temp
files and cookies and rebooted. I have also deleted the
zone and reinstalled it but nothing seems to help this
error.
Sincerely,
Sherrie

Relevant Pages

  • sign in error (m-0)
    ... Microsoft .NET Passport Service. ... You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication. ... You can still play Card & Board games as a guest by ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Aunthentication error (m0)
    ... Microsoft .NET Passport Service. ... be able to authenticate on the Zone with your Nickname. ... You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication. ... You can still play Card & Board games as a guest by ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: sign in error (m-0)
    ... > get to the games page. ... > Microsoft .NET Passport Service. ... > You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication. ... > If you have received permission for your Kid's Passport ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Windows cant find .net passport store after logging in with custom gina?
    ... I handle authentication with a usb token through calling LsaLogonUser (in my ... do some general environment things. ... Logging on to network shares on other computers fails as ... My guess here is that windows does not know where the .net passport storage ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Who answers...
    ... impossibility to sign in our NET Passport, ... Is there a technician from Microsoftid here to answer? ... want to play bridge...... ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)