sign in error (m-0)

From: coyote_pea (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:28:51 -0700

this is the message i get when i sign in. It does sign
me in but i always have to go to the back button till i
get to the games page. Does anyone know what to do to
stop this silly message from coming up?
Authentication required

There have been errors in trying to sign you into the
Microsoft .NET Passport Service. Therefore you will not
be able to authenticate on the Zone with your Nickname.
(error m-0)

Your .NET Passport account has not been authenticated for
one of the following reasons:

The .NET Passport servers are currently down. Please try
again later.

You have not signed in.
If you have not signed in click on the Sign In button
below then enter your .NET Passport name and password on
the sign in page.

You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication.
If you have received permission for your Kid's Passport
account, please sign in again. Otherwise, try signing in
later if your permission is pending.
You can still play Card & Board games as a guest by
choosing "Play with others", or play one of our fun
single-player Puzzle Games.

  Take me back to the MSN Games home page.

undefined
undefined