Re: can no longer get in to msn not the games or home page why? I t say my activex controls are not on

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 02/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:17:47 -0500

    tellmehow wrote:

    > Can no longer get into msn games or home page. Why? It says my
    > activex controls are not on.

    A Windows Update might have changed some browser settings. It might
    have disabled some ActiveX settings within the Security area.

    Open Internet Properties, Security tab, click Custom Level, and look
    through the ActiveX control settings. Don't allow unsigned controls,
    but allow signed ones to run without prompting.

    Look through these settings too:

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#IE

    It's also possible that some software, such as a firewall, popup stopper
    or ad blocker is preventing the controls from running.

    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
    							clvck