Re: wont let me play online games..Help!

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 02/22/04

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:05:19 -0500

+Elmo_Tech wrote:

> Cactusbrat wrote:
> >
> > Nope, guys.. none of these additional suggestions from
> > either of you worked. I deleted the last few Windows
> > updates, un-installed shockwave and re-installed. I
> > downloaded another JAVA, made sure none of my objects
> > were damaged.. nope.. nada, nothing, zip, zilch... :-(

Spyware could also be the problem. Try Spybot, or Adaware.

Disable programs running in the background. One may be conflicting with
Java or Shockwave. For example, Pwatch affects Freecell, an ActiveX
game, and could affect Java applets too, I suppose.

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
							clvck

Relevant Pages

  • Re: wont let me play online games..Help!
    ... of the other single player games. ... >> downloaded another JAVA, made sure none of my objects ... >http://housecall.antivirus.com/ free online virus scan ... when the Zone games went to the Shockwave ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: wont let me play online games..Help!
    ... I can play SOME of the single ... tried the games... ... when the Zone games went to the Shockwave ... >> Java VM, disabled JIT, updated the Shockwave applet ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Downloading Pogo Games
    ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ... tried as suggested still cant even open webpage yet it opens on my ... Online games are usually developed using Flash, Java, or Virtual Machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Downloading Pogo Games
    ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ... tried as suggested still cant even open webpage yet it opens on my ... Online games are usually developed using Flash, Java, or Virtual Machine. ... Maybe it's a software conflict: Make certain that your Firewall or Antivirus program is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Downloading Pogo Games
    ... Sounds like you need to contact Pogo support, ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ... Online games are usually developed using Flash, Java, or Virtual ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)