Re: Zone Friends List

From: +Techie_CD (techie-no1_at_rogers.com)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:21:00 -0500

Try removing the friends.txt file for that identity from it's current location to force the creation of a new one

Locate the friends.txt file using the windows search feature on the start menu and locate the files on your system. The one you
want to move is in a folder with your Zone ID as the folder name it's in. Right click the file and select cut then right click your
desktop and click paste. This moves the file to your desktop leaving an empty folder behind. The zone will see no friends.txt file
and create a new one. if this works you can open both lists and copy/paste the names from the old list to the blank one a few at a
time and delete any corrupted entries. Each line (name) must end with an enter.

--
+_Nobody_U_Know_
Tech and Games Committees