NET Passport + 2 Zone IDs

From: Shannon (sbulloc1_at_san.rr.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:50:21 -0800

What does MS do to Zone IDs in the following situation:

Back in 2000 when I was playing AC, I had AC Account #1 tied to Net Passport
email address #1 which was tied to Zone ID #1. I had AC Account #2 tied to
Net Passport email address #2 which was tied to Zone ID #2.

I then stopped playing AC and both subscriptions were cancelled approx.
2002.

When I stopped working at my company last April 2003, I changed my Net
Passport email address #1 over to Net Passport email address #2.

As I have read in the help section, you can only have one Zone ID tied to
one NET Passport email address. What happened, at that instant, to Zone ID
#2 that was originally tied to Net Passport email address #2?? That Zone ID
seems to have gone "missing" and is not "tied" to any of my AC accounts, nor
any of my AC coupon codes any longer.

No one at MS Billing has been able to answer my question, was hoping someone
here could.

Thanks!!