Sidewinder Joystick wond work in XP

From: Alfred Norris (jnorris53_at_carolina.rr.com)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:16:44 -0800

Does anyone have a link or will let me ftp the driver for
the Sidewider joystick?

I cant believe this thing wont work in XP AT ALL.

Can anyone help?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Wireless and Netgear WG311 PCI adapter
    ... I have downloaded and compiled the madwifi driver. ... >> modes and combination of settings via iwconfig and cant get it to talk ... >> the essid and key options, but still wont work. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: monitor not vga compatible help
    ... > keyboard,I cant spell very well and it is taking me a long time to write ... > I dont think that what I wrote was so hard to understand but it was ... >>> compatible i dont have disc know that xp has this driver but i read ... >>> understand it it is a tft monitor proview i have been to the sight ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • help writing shield for clam anti virus
    ... One is called filemon and the other is called spy. ... of this files is infected then remove the file in the halt screen. ... My problem is that i cant get any ... I believe the spy driver is written in asm and i dont have ddk so ...
  • Re: Whats the best strategy for finding a good parking spot quickly?
    ... Oh it was 22500 for 30 days at the dock. ... I get my driver lost 5 times a day. ... The window is tinted and he cant see me and cant find me. ... the ship and they tell him Im shopping and hang upp on him. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: EWF on WinPE
    ... the problem with the not existing Arcpath in WinPE ... is something, that makes me think, that WinPe cant help in any way. ... If I had more time, I think I would succeed in writing a driver ... FBA on CD device direct (FBA must than be faked, because you cant write ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)