- From: "Brett" <flir48@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:45:16 -0500
I've got a simple text list, to where when I selected a value and click the
button a new windows pops up with the desired imaged gif file.
I need it to load in the "Main" frame of a frameset.
My frame has a simple, Top, Side and Main frames. The JScript in located
in the "side" frame.
any help would be appreciated.
I looked up the options for the window.open event.. there is nothing
describing where you want the page to open up to...
<a target="Main" href="page1.htm">
<select id="Choice" style="color: #0000FF" size="1" name="mySelect">
<option value="">Select one</option>
<input type="button" value="Go"
- Prev by Date: Re: HEX EEEEEE COLORS WITH IE
- Next by Date: General Question about FP and links
- Previous by thread: Re: Opening PDF through a web page created using FrontPage