Re: how do I Autofit the webpage to fit any screen?

if you're talking about the "overhang" of the right side of the screen when
viewed at various resolutions eg if it was designed at 1024x768 it doesn't
look quite right at 800x600, the solution is to use tables to form the
layout, and define the table widths as percentages (of the screen's width),
that way it will "auto fit" (as you say) most screens.

.