how to submit online form via e-mail?

From: Zen (Zen_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/21/04

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:19:03 -0700

I've created the form and using the prescribed method in help files. How do
you use the 'submit' feature to send the form's information back to the
webmaster? I would prefer to use an e-mail feature that sends the data once
the submit button is clicked. Thanks...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Switching text in to and out of view
    ... >> I am preparing an electronic handbook in Word 2002. ... similar to what is done in Help files. ... >> I put that feature in a Word document? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Kodak EasyShare "Express Upload" problem
    ... Am having difficulty getting this feature to work (it's is greyed out ... When reading through the help files, the program's Help says "Click the ... a question entitled "How do I upload pictures or videos to the Gallery ... using Kodak EasyShare software?" ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: EFS key recovery?
    ... It was not a fix - it was a feature. ... The EFS whitepaper details this and I ... think they added something to the help files. ...
  • how to submit online form via e-mail?
    ... I've created the form and using the prescribed method in help files. ... I would prefer to use an e-mail feature that sends the data once ...
  • Help Files
    ... everytime I try to access the help files, it gives me the following error: ... "Microsoft Access can't display help. ... An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)