Re: saving form results

I put the file in the _private folder and the results were the same.
Ultimately, my life is too important to waste on figuring out some little
riddle MS has implemented to create the "illusion" of security in their
servers. Just look at the myriad of names such as IUSR_..., IWAM_..., ASPNET,
etc. account names not to mention NETWORK, INTERACTIVE, etc. Signs of a
development team reacting to whatever the crisis of the day might be...

.