Re: Problem with publishing

From: webwranglertx (webwranglertx_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/12/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:06:02 -0700

Right you are Thomas! thanks for catching my " brain fart." :) I must be becoming more dyslexic in my old age. The next thing you know I will be driving down the street in reverse!
By the way, do you happen to know if Geocites hosts all their sites on Linux or Unix? A quick search of the site was not revealing but it appears to be Unix.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Get age of a file/dir
    ... Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote: ... Does anyone know how to get the age of a file or directory ... However this only gets creation time on Windows, on Unix it gets the the ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Question: Registry Edit Programs
    ... a LOT of people would argue that any of those is Unix. ... firm and unalterable experience has established these laws, ... the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact, ... -- Becky Groleau, age 4 ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Get age of a file/dir
    ... Does anyone know how to get the age of a file or directory in days? ... However this only gets creation time on Windows, on Unix it gets the the time of the last change. ... Carl J. Van Arsdall ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Get age of a file/dir
    ... However this only gets creation time on Windows, on Unix it gets the the ... On unix there is no way to get the age of a file or directory, ... Antoon Pardon ...
    (comp.lang.python)