Can't Add user/ Recalculating ext hangs - please help

From: John (ski_tango_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/06/04

Date: 6 Jul 2004 06:45:10 -0700

Good Day,

We're running server 2003 web ed. We can connect to our sites using fp
ext as the admin, however when we try to add a user or recalculate the
ext, the page hangs.

We don't rec any errors or entries in the error log.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

JJ

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How do i restrict users from logging in to a PC
    ... On the account tab you'll see a "Log on to" ... Unfortunately they require admin access. ... This PC is part of my domain and is running Server 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How do i restrict users from logging in to a PC
    ... How to make domain user a local admin? ... Unfortunately they require admin access. ... This PC is part of my domain and is running Server 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Admin Only Error @ windows update
    ... I have the only user account which is the built-in ... >error of Admin Only Error @ windows update!???? ... >am running XP Pro and in the error log it states that ...
  • Local Access
    ... My server is running server 2003 I have 13 users running ... I setup each of the users the same. ... I have them setup has Admin. ... What am I missing: ...