Re: JavaScripts Conflick

From: JCO (joliviero4_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/17/05

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:17:00 GMT

Ouch! Wonder what did that. That should be fixed now.

Of coursed I renamed the Script call TranslucentScroller.js to
TranslucentScrollerXX.js to make in incorrect. If I correct the spelling,
it will work and the scroll at the top will not. Still can't find the
conflict.

> | Thanks, these changes were made.
> | I'm still trying to figure out Steve's question (above post).
> |
> | "Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_enjoy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | > Your html is badly mangled
> | > The <body> tag is half way down the page
> | > the onload in it is incorrect
> | > onLoad=" focus() startBlink()"
> | > should be
> | > onLoad="focus(); startBlink();"
> | >
> | > The oncontextmenu="return false" ondragstart="return false" (if you
really
> | need them) should be
> | > oncontextmenu="return false;" ondragstart="return false;"
> | > --
> | >
> | > _____________________________________________
> | > SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
> | > "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
> | > To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> | > http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
> | > _____________________________________________
> | >

> | > " JCO" <joliviero4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | > |
> | > |

> | script/functions

> | see:

> | the
> | name)

> | two

> | > |
> | > |

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I am learning C: a little problem with a simple source code
    ... some people actually work on systems were incorrect operation of the ... success or failure. ... program will be used in a shell script. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: logon script error message
    ... userName = WshNetwork.UserName ... acess sysvol and run the script manually. ... The error message refers to the line mapping h: ... Maybe the variable userName is incorrect or undefined. ...
  • Re: VBScript to get the Dell Service Tag.....I know...I know....
    ... Clearly incorrect and I simply did not notice that. ... Just something that I turn on and turn off when testing a script that I write for the first time. ... It makes the query more efficient by specifying a forward only enumerator, but the collection can only be numerated once. ... The quotes should enclose just the query, and the other two parameters are not in quotes. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Completely stumped (still)
    ... I inserted var_dump successively at each stage in the script to see ... where it changes from the array to a (incorrect) string. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Net::SSH::Perl sending output to STDOUT
    ... How do I trap it? ... the password is incorrect. ... >> Thanks for the script but it does the same thing. ... >> These servers passwords are not supposed to change but every once ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)