Re: I WANT MY FP2000 BACK

From: Steve Easton (admin_at_95isalive.com)
Date: 10/25/04

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:06:46 -0400

Please remember that the MVP''s and all others that post here are all volunteers and do this on our
own time.

That said, it's quite rare to have the problems that you've been experiencing.

Once you upgraded did you download and install Office 2003 Service Pack 1, which includes an upgrade
for FP 2003?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9C51D3A6-7CB1-4F61-837E-5F938254FC47&displaylang=en

hth

--