Re: Form posting to other and sending email

From: Thomas A. Rowe (tarowe_at_mvps.org)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:00:15 -0400

Is it possible to have 2Day.com either:

1. return some type of response/value after receiving a post from the site, back to a specific page
on the site which could then complete the processing?

2. return back to a specific page on the site, after receiving a post from the site, which could
then complete the processing?

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.