Re: VFP9 Reports - HTML output

Stefan, that was absolutely perfect, thank you very much...

"Stefan Wuebbe" <stefan.wuebbe@xxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Summertown" <mbond43@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Just upgraded from VFP9 and find the new report features complicated.
Help
> > please to guide me to the simplest way of using an frx report file
produced
> > in VFP8 to ouput a report in HTML.
>
> The following examples assumes a folder D:\Temp to put the result files
there.

> * reportlistener_dh2_html.prg
> #define RL_TYPE_HTML 5
> #define RL_TYPE_XML 4
>
> LOCAL oListener, cFile
>
> oListener = .NULL.
> cFile = HOME(2)+'solution\reports\colors.frx'
>
> * HTML
> DO (_reportoutput) WITH RL_TYPE_HTML, oListener
> oListener.TargetFileName = 'd:\temp\test55.htm'
> oListener.QuietMode = .T.
> REPORT FORM (cFile) OBJECT oListener
>

> * XML
> DO (_reportoutput) WITH RL_TYPE_XML, oListener
> oListener.TargetFileName = 'd:\temp\test55.xml'
> oListener.QuietMode = .T.
> oListener.XMLMode = 2
> && 0 = Data only
> && 1 = Layout only
> && 2 = both
> REPORT FORM (cFile) OBJECT oListener
> *eop
>

> hth
> -Stefan
>

> --
> |\_/| ------ ProLib - programmers liberty -----------------
> (.. ) Our MVPs and MCPs make the Fox run....
> - / See us at www.prolib.de or www.AFPages.de

  • Re: vfp9 save to pdf ?
    ... PDF is not among the natively supported formats. ... LOCAL oListener, cFile ... DO WITH RL_TYPE_HTML, oListener ... REPORT FORM OBJECT oListener ...
  • Re: Save a report as HTML in VFP9
    ... > How to save a report as an HTML file. ... > and what are the options to e-mail the report in VFP9? ... LOCAL oListener, cFile ... DO WITH RL_TYPE_HTML, oListener ...
  • Re: VFP9 Reports - HTML output
    ... please to guide me to the simplest way of using an frx report file produced in VFP8 to ouput a report in HTML. ... REPORT FORM (cFile) OBJECT oListener ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)
  • Re: Database created by importing .xls, but how do I create a form
    ... lines of data that had a value for that column have that report form name. ... there is no data in the entry anymore. ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Changing a report after the exe is made
    ... I'd like to parse the report according to ... lcOldFont, lnNumSettings, lcTargSetting, lnLoop, lcNewExpr ... click OK and save the report form. ...