Re: Thermal Printer Reports

From: Rick Bean (rgbean_at_unrealmelange-inc.com)
Date: 05/13/04

    Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:03:40 -0400

    The problem with just copying files, is that there are sometimes dependent system files that need to be upgraded or installed for the VFP runtime files to work right. If you choose not to use the VFP MSM with a true Windows installer (ISE is free on your VFP 8.0 CD!), then go to http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~VFP8RuntimeFiles. At least you're less likely to have problems - although I've seen other installations "downgrade" some files, so it still may not be right. <s>

    Rick