Compound index and unique

From: Charles (clsuhr_at_cox.net)
Date: 02/19/05

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:58:14 -0800

Having a problem getting a unique item and a min date for that object.
Any suggestions. I have a cursor with a number of items (repeat
several times with different dates. Need to be able to get a list of
item so the only appear once and have the earliest date. I'm at a
lost with the except of during a sort to a database and then doing a
unique index. But don't want to have to resort to that for speed
reasons. I'm running visual fox pro 6.

Thanks Charles

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Cursor acting erratic
    ... smaller sections that do not repeat the header row across a page, ... Table has a header row that is repeated at the top of each page ... > stuck in a repagination loop because it can't keep the all of the table rows ... the cursor starts flashing very rapidly. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • IRB is dying on me
    ... Why is it that I can't repeat lines and edit them in IRB? ... cursor up key, normally, that repeats the line I just entered. ... After I backspace a few characters, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Cursor disappears in table
    ... the first few columns of the table had a mysterious corruption. ... The "Repeat as header row at the top of each page" is selected. ... row at the top of each page", the cursor reappeared. ...
  • Re: One more macro
    ... Wherever the cursor lands after end-downing, I want to delete that row ... Repeat (at the very most, in my wildest imagination, this could be ... >> As you last row of totals does not have an entry in column A my code ... >> Dim lRow As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Will Delphi will do this one day?
    ... The UI is, well, strange, it seems to change the repeat ... >> rate of the keyboard, the mouse cursor becomes slower, loading the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)