Re: datetime to date?

From: Fred Taylor (ftaylor_at_mvps.org!REMOVE)
Date: 02/10/05

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:00:25 -0700

No, that would be TTOD(aDateTimeField) to get just the date portion.
DTOT(aDateField) would yield a datetime value from a date.

But since you're trying to retrieve this value from essentially SQL server
(or MSDE), the above won't work with SQL Pass Through (SPT), that must be in
the syntax that the backend expects. You could create a remote view that
does the conversion for you.

--
Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP