Re: SQL query to open OLEDB or ODBC to VFP?

From: Tom Edelbrok (anonymous_at_anonymous.com)
Date: 10/15/04

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:25:30 GMT

It doesn't matter to me by what mechanism it happens - I suppose it would
have to be a Stored Procedure running as a periodic job in SQL Server.
Perhaps the Stored Procedure would have to use a View. But what is important
is that I somehow be able to open a Visual Foxpro Database that is located
on another machine (via OLEDB or ODBC) and read data from it into a table
located within SQL Server.

Tom