Re: Encryption

From: Gerben Kessen (gerben.kessen(_at_)wantit.nl)
Date: 10/13/04

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:48:29 +0200

It's just what you say, when you cannot include them in the exe (even that
is not 100% secure (think of decompilers)), you cannot hide the files.
They are not even save for people who own excel or something like that. So
you can encrypt the data, but that will cost you a lot of performance or you
have to upgrade to Sql server.

Hth,
Gerben