Re: insert-sql a question

From: Anders Altberg (x_pragma_at_telia.com)
Date: 10/08/04

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:49:47 +0200

You're using VFP6. INSERT INTO .. SELECT FROM was only introduced in VFP8.
You can download a free beta version of VFP9 from http://msdn.com/vfoxpro.
The beta version will be valid till March 2005.
-Anders

"Vijay V. Nayak" <VijayVNayak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Friends,
>
> The following syntax when triked in Visual Foxpro 6.0 is giving syntax
error.
> What is the correct one ?
> Does this method of sql-insert works in VFP 6.0 ?
>
> insert into table1 ( field1, field2, ...) ;
> Select field1, filed2, ... from table2
>
> I request the valuable comments. Thanks,
>
> Vijay Nayak.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Home Page
    ... Go to http://download.microsoft.com and download the free beta version ... of Microsoft Antispyware. ... Install it and let it scan your computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Gene, Dudley, Bob - where are you?
    ... but impossible to diagnose the problems with no ... If you are able to download, ... >> You might want to download a free beta copy of Microsoft's ...
    (rec.aviation.student)
  • where to download Visual Studio .net beta version
    ... Visual Studio. ... I hope to download the free beta ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.devtoolkits)
  • Re: Display text on the vertical
    ... This feature will be available in VFP9. ... A free beta version is available at ... like rotating a label 90 degrees? ...
  • Re: Gene, Dudley, Bob - where are you?
    ... > probably because of spyware. ... You might want to download a free beta copy of Microsoft's AntiSpyware ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.aviation.student)