Re: Any way to speed up this query?

From: Rick Bean (rgbean_at_unrealmelange-inc.com)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:15:47 -0400

Kathy,
I'm just curious why you need this table. Are you moving the data to another system, or are you just using it for a query or report? If you just want to "browse" or report on the resulting rows, then just using both tables with a relationship should suffice. (I am assuming that this is a 1-1 relationship otherwise you might be pushing the 2gb max table size for the resultant table.)

Rick