Re: urgent-any way to get deleted table data

From: Fred Taylor (ftaylor_at_mvps.org!REMOVE)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:03:27 -0700

I sure hope you had a current backup. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're out of
luck.

Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

"rajani" <rajani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Friends
>
> I just ran accidentally create table command on a existing table which has
> data at one of our client sites
>
> as you know it recreated existing table and data was erased.
> is there any possiblity to get the data that was erased ??
> Thanks
> cheers
> --
> cheers

Relevant Pages

  • Re: textbox.nulldisplay is ignored in grid
    ... to allow the Text.NullDisplay to kick ... Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ... Am I out of luck? ...
  • Re: urgent-any way to get deleted table data
    ... "Fred Taylor" wrote: ... > luck. ... > Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.queries-sql)
  • Re: To all my good email friends
    ... I was on my way to the Post Office to pick up my case of free M&M's sent to me because I forwarded their e-mail to five other people, celebrating the fact that the year 2000 is "MM" in Roman numerals -- when I ran into a friend whose neighbor was home recovering from having been served a rat in his bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. ... Luckily, he was only a few blocks from a hospital -- the one where that little boy who is dying of cancer is, You know, the boy whose last wish is for everyone in the world to send him an e-mail and the American ... If you get it and forward it to more than 10 people, you will have good luck, but if you forward it to fewer than 10 people ... If you forward that information to all your friends, you will receive four green M&Ms. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: To all my good email friends
    ... he told me that his neighbor had suddenly passed away from a spider bite. ... Luckily, he was only a few blocks from a hospital -- the one where that little boy who is dying of cancer is, You know, the boy whose last wish is for everyone in the world to send him an e-mail and the American ... If you get it and forward it to more than 10 people, you will have good luck, but if you forward it to fewer than 10 people ... If you forward that information to all your friends, you will receive four green M&Ms. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • new years gift www.prs-123.com will give you a special disocunt . happy new year
    ... if you want to find a gifts for your family or your friends .we sell ... good luck with everyone. ... waiting for you!! ... merry Christmas. ...
    (alt.home.repair)