Parent and child forms

From: Tom Edelbrok (anonymous_at_anonymous.com)
Date: 03/05/04

    Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:10:37 GMT

    I've created a small application with a variety of SQL calls to display
    forms, queries, and reports. It works great, but now I want to set up a
    compiled VFP application wherein there is a main form that has many child
    forms, each child form called from a different pushbutton. Some of these
    childforms may also have their own child forms, and so on. When these forms
    are displayed I want any child form to always be on top of its parent (never
    get thrown to the back where no human being on earth can find it!). And when
    the main form is iconized into the task bar I want all of the children and
    grandchildren to follow nicely without having to do this programmatically
    using the WinAPI.

    The closest fit I can come to this is in setting my main form to be 'Always
    on Top' and 'ShowWindow: Top Level', then set all my child forms to the same
    thing. However, when I shrink the parent, the children do not follow to the
    task bar.Does anyone know how to do what I want?

    Thanks in advance,

    Tom Edelbrok