VFP app and CR

From: Daniel (bb_at_aa.com)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:06:16 +0530

I am developing an app in VFP and Crystal reports.

But I donot know how to link a ttx file to vfp application?

we require vfp coding for the same.

If any sample or related link is there, please provide.
i am creating ttx file (field definition file) in notepad
How do I use crystal report using this tab separated .ttx file to create
crystal report

in vfp in runtime i am creating query

sele aa, bb from employee into tmp

this is a query in report. How to pass this query to CR ?

Relevant Pages

  • VFP app and CR
    ... But I donot know how to link a ttx file to vfp application? ... How do I use crystal report using this tab separated .ttx file to create ... this is a query in report. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.forms)
  • Re: VFP app and CR
    ... I'm not sure why you need a TTX file, as it's really just a design time ... requirement.You don't pass the query to CR..you let CR do the query for you. ... A Developer's Guide to Integrating Crystal Reports ... > But I donot know how to link a ttx file to vfp application? ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.forms)
  • Re: VFP app and CR
    ... I'm not sure why you need a TTX file, as it's really just a design time ... requirement.You don't pass the query to CR..you let CR do the query for you. ... A Developer's Guide to Integrating Crystal Reports ... > But I donot know how to link a ttx file to vfp application? ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.queries-sql)
  • Re: Crystal 11 and VFP 9.0
    ... I believe runtime only need on other workstation but I have full version of crystal report and shoud not need it. ... I know crystal does not support vfp native tables and to use vfp tables we have to use odbc or oledb. ... My report uses lots of calculation so what I do is, in foxpro application i do all calculation and intermidiate result I transfer to spreadsheet. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)
  • Re: Crystal 11 and VFP 9.0
    ... but I have full version of crystal report and shoud not need it. ... and now using crystal XI and VFP 9.0. ... My report uses lots of calculation so what I ... Then I use the spreadsheet to create ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)