Re: How to get the view names and sql satement from dbc

Hi Sanjib,

There are several ways I can think of:

Get the Developer Edition of SQL Server (about US $50) and use the tools to
work with the database.

Get SQL Server Express (free,
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/aa336346.aspx) and use the tools. (I've
never used it so I'm not sure exactly what's available.)

Use Microsoft Access and set up an Access Data Page (ADP) to the SQL
database.

--
Cindy Winegarden
cindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VFP OLE DB: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vfoxpro/bb190232.aspx
VFP ODBC: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vfoxpro/bb190233.aspx

"sanjib" <sanjibaich2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Is there any way to get the all view name with the sql statement of the
view
i.e I am talking about utility or any other way.

  • Idiomatic Expressions to Operating System Architecture: Transforming Rigids
    ... <Subject: Re: Idiomatic Expressions to Operating ... <endpoint during a single session * DATABASE + by ... <statements is a new feature of SQL Server 2005. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Theres a new Borland Delphi directions survey up
    ... Choosing and Using MSDE 2000 as the Database Engine for Your Application ... The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine is an alternative ... database engine in Microsoft Access 2002 which enables software developers ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Multiuser Interface on shared servicer with SQL Backend
    ... I agree with Tony that this doesn't look like a SQL Server issue at ... The database has been placed in a state by user 'Admin' on machine [computer ... file present in the same folder as the FE MDB/MDE with the same name. ... Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Multiuser Interface on shared servicer with SQL Backend
    ... front-end, and that they have only ONE intance of it open on their pc. ... I agree with Tony that this doesn't look like a SQL Server issue at ... The database has been placed in a state by user 'Admin' on machine [computer ... Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: MS Access DAO -> ADO.NET Migration
    ... William Vaughn ... Microsoft MVP ... Hitchhiker's Guide to Visual Studio and SQL Server ... My migration app works building a SSCE database file with imported data ...