Re: Converting an Access mdb to dbc

Craig,
Go to the Universal Thread at http://www.universalthread.com/wconnect/wc.dll?2,54,33,10047 and download Convert. It has both MDB2DBC and DBC2MDB.

Rick

"Craig" <Craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B76048E0-DF47-4383-8F73-FCFAEAB6B7BA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like some suggestions on how to convert an MDB into a DBC. Is there a
simple method to do this, or is it necessary to do it by hand?

Thanks
Craig

  • Re: Pt gets CRACK in hell
    ... states that it's illegal for you to download from illegal ... You funny thief. ... Craig Lempke, you are a LIAR, because you fabricated Pt's quote and posted that he was going "back" to jail. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Adodb.Stream problems on IIS6
    ... Craig, ... > direct link to the amount of data I can download. ... > Windows 2000 as this issue is causing massive problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: SEKHMET PHISH ASSISTANCE: THE OFFICIAL THREAD
    ... >>> international shipping when using the internet is essentially free. ... > also smart enough to find and post on rmp, so I think what Craig means is ... > having to burn and mail she could download plenty of shows for free. ... Thanks cloude. ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Re: how to prevent automatic conversion of .csv file to .xls
    ... > a .txt file as Craig suggests and see what happens. ... the iframe itself. ... Which is why i don't see where .xls is coming from... ... if you are trying to force a download, ...
  • Re: Blaster and ms03.26
    ... Don't stop praying, it never hurts;) ... Craig wrote: ... >>| least the service pack 2 to perform the fix. ... >>| I needed to do that would take several days to download! ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)