alias changed

From: Wilson Thomas (wilson_at_sinaisoft.com)
Date: 11/22/04

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:25:26 +1100

Dear friends,

I am using VFP 6. When I issue command "SET DATE TO ymd" selected alias
changed.

Eg:
    USE records
    USE employee

    SELECT employee
    ALIAS() && returns "Employee"

    SET DATE TO ymd

    ALIAS() && returns "records"

Any way to solve this?

Wilson

Relevant Pages

  • Re: When can you legally use a gun against an unarmed person?
    ... Or an attempt to absolve Wilson. ... Wouldn't you stand beside an employee or acquaintance of yours until at ... He is the Chief of Police and Wilson is neither his employer nor not ... I know you got your job by Affirmative Action GOPer but you really need to get that GED and learn to read. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: When can you legally use a gun against an unarmed person?
    ... Or an attempt to absolve Wilson. ... Wouldn't you stand beside an employee or acquaintance of yours until at ... He is the Chief of Police and Wilson is neither his employer nor not ... I've been taking "lessons" from some Dem Libs and they taught me that when you make up fantasy it's called "truth"! ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: When can you legally use a gun against an unarmed person?
    ... Or an attempt to absolve Wilson. ... Where did I say anything about the police investigating themselves? ... Wouldn't you stand beside an employee or acquaintance of yours until at ... folks in here? ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: alias changed
    ... Rick ... > Dear friends, ... > SELECT employee ... > SET DATE TO ymd ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.dbc)