Re: Create a table in runtime

From: Sietse Wijnker (sietse.wijnker_at_ATsw-software.nl)
Date: 11/18/04

    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:05:21 +0100

    Hi Eusebio,
    If you're using vfp7+:
    =Execscript(strCadCreate)

    You can even create indexes in the same script:
    TEXT TO strCadCreate NOSHOW
    create table Txx ( campo1 C(10), c2 C(10))
    INDEX ON campo1 tag campo
    RETURN USED("Txx")
    ENDTEXT
    boolSuccess=Execscript(strCadCreate)

    The statement currently in the string will fail. You need to specify the
    type.

    HTH,
    Sietse Wijnker