Re: bounding table fields with controls problem

From: eDuM (eDuM_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/12/04

    Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:03:03 -0800

    First, Thanks Rick for the answer.
    Well, for Combos, I'm using :
    RowSourceType = 2 - Alias
    RowSource = Conc.Cod_Conc,Nom_Conc (Conc is the alias. Cod_Conc and Nom_Conc
    are the fields)
    Style = 0 - DropDown Combo
    ControlSource = Prtc.Cta_IVACpr (Prtc is the table, Cta_IvaCpr the field)
    Cta_IvaCpr is Character (14)

    Hope this help you.
    Again, thank you.

    "Rick Bean" wrote:

    > Can you provide a little more information please. What values are you using for RowSourceType, RowSource, Style, the actual ControlSource value (global variable, form property, a table's field), the data types of the fields involved, etc.
    >
    > Rick
    >
    > "eDuM" <eDuM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49358BDC-EFA5-40F3-AFFD-A9EA1672A2FD@microsoft.com...
    > > When I bound a table field with a Combo o Text Control through the
    > > ControlSource Property, my system seems to have a little problem. Just a few
    > > of the Control show the value stored in the field. The others appear in
    > > blank, but if I refresh my Forms that values appears. Why is the reason of
    > > this behaviour?? How can I resolve it?
    > > Thanks.

    • Re: Drop-down list
      ... ControlSource = ... RowSourceType = Value List ... Philo ... Prev by Date: ...
      (microsoft.public.access.forms)
    • Re: Using ControlSource property in Textbox in UserForm
      ... It looks like I can't put the target into the Property sheet's controlsource but it works within a subroutine of the UserForm. ... "rick" wrote in message ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
    • Re: No Slash IF Question
      ... Rick - Exactly where would I add your suggested if statement?? ... to enter it as the ControlSource in the TextBox I had I got a Syntax Error ... >> either the Equipment Nomenclature or the Equipment Name controls are NULL. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.reports)
    • Re: ComboBox
      ... The combobox is unbound: The RowsourceType is "List Value" listed in the ... "Al Campagna" wrote: ... ControlSource for the combo would be. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • Re: VFP9: grid.column.controldsource vs grid.column.text1.controlsource
      ... TABLEA <or one of its members>. ... ControlSource: Alias "TABLEA" is not found. ...