Re: bounding table fields with controls problem

From: Rick Bean (rgbean_at_unrealmelange-inc.com)
Date: 11/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:00:46 -0500

Can you provide a little more information please. What values are you using for RowSourceType, RowSource, Style, the actual ControlSource value (global variable, form property, a table's field), the data types of the fields involved, etc.

Rick

"eDuM" <eDuM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49358BDC-EFA5-40F3-AFFD-A9EA1672A2FD@microsoft.com...
> When I bound a table field with a Combo o Text Control through the
> ControlSource Property, my system seems to have a little problem. Just a few
> of the Control show the value stored in the field. The others appear in
> blank, but if I refresh my Forms that values appears. Why is the reason of
> this behaviour?? How can I resolve it?
> Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Falling Skies: Black Kid Wants to be a Slave?
    ... Skitters control. ... Connor - Tom's middle son - who is white, and Rick ... The Skitters essentially take young people and make them into radio- ... identify himself as human anymore never mind African American. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Run-time error 2467... Oh yes it does!
    ... Rick and Others, ... configuration and get the same error when I try to input data to a control on ... my subform. ... Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Calculating data in a form
    ... Heavy sigh. ... "Rick B" wrote: ... you would store separate pieces of data in fields. ... The control names are in square brackets. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Application does not let me re-assigne controlsource to text box.
    ... You are right Rick. ... It is not the control source that I change in my other ... quotes they all work. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.forms)
  • Re: How to update form with new table entries?
    ... form in design view and paste it into the properties box for the control. ... Or you can delete the control from the form and then re-add it. ... will be able to go in and edit the table of valid entries and the changes ... >> Rick B ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)