RE: Accessing All Tables In A DBC

From: Mark (Mark_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:22:12 -0800

Hi Andy,
You might want to consider the DBGETPROP() function.
hth
Mark

"Andy Trezise" wrote:

> Is there a command to retrieve all the tables within a database in to an
> array? Similar to AUSED but for ALL tables in the database.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problem reading data out of MySQL db, PHP variables
    ... ng@lycaus.plusYOURSHIT.com (Dariusz) wrote: ... > correctly into the database when executed, ... > reading out the data into the PHP variables / array. ... HTH; ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: some random remarks about Moose::Manual::Concepts
    ... composed of 'some perl object' (in the sense of scalar, array, ...) ... The charge method really shouldn't be a method at all but a 'generic ... the linking object is informed that the ... property, this update may also be of interest to the database object, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: KirbyBase
    ... creating objects from the database records was much easier. ... Hal, I don't know if you have had a chance to take a look at the beta yet, but I basically tried to implement a uniform way to specify one-to-one links, one-to-many links, and calculated fields in the ... I suppose it would in effect be embedding an array where all the ... My first couple of attempts at adding more complexity to KirbyBase did not honor this concept. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: some random remarks about Moose::Manual::Concepts
    ... composed of 'some perl object' (in the sense of scalar, array, ...) ... The charge method really shouldn't be a method at all but a 'generic ... the linking object is informed that the ... property, this update may also be of interest to the database object, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Dynamic form generation
    ... The contents of the array is then ... validated by the framework to ensure that all columns maked as NOT NULL ... fields have predefined validation functions. ... array contains any field names which do not exist in the database table ...
    (comp.lang.php)