Accessing All Tables In A DBC

From: Andy Trezise (ANDY_at_HOME.COM)
Date: 11/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:10:49 -0000

Is there a command to retrieve all the tables within a database in to an
array? Similar to AUSED but for ALL tables in the database.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Getting a (non-radio) buttons index number from array
    ... index in the Comment array of the button that was fired. ... you don't need js if you print out the full DOM ... There needs to be some unique way to identify the row in the database. ... Then it's easy to retrieve the ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Getting a (non-radio) buttons index number from array
    ... index in the Comment array of the button that was fired. ... Jerry Stuckle ... There needs to be some unique way to identify the row in the database. ... Then it's easy to retrieve the correct row all the time. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: some random remarks about Moose::Manual::Concepts
    ... composed of 'some perl object' (in the sense of scalar, array, ...) ... The charge method really shouldn't be a method at all but a 'generic ... the linking object is informed that the ... property, this update may also be of interest to the database object, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: KirbyBase
    ... creating objects from the database records was much easier. ... Hal, I don't know if you have had a chance to take a look at the beta yet, but I basically tried to implement a uniform way to specify one-to-one links, one-to-many links, and calculated fields in the ... I suppose it would in effect be embedding an array where all the ... My first couple of attempts at adding more complexity to KirbyBase did not honor this concept. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)