Re: Compiler doesn't seem to work properly at all times

From: Dan Freeman (spam_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 11/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:54:54 -0800

Well, let's boil down the symptoms: something is preventing your changes
from being written to disk, and it's a problem that is not often reported.

What can prevent disk writes? Anti-virus software actually has that as part
of its job. <g> Likewise disk caches (turn off write-ahead cacheing -- it's
on by default).

What else is unique about your environment that's giving your this unique
behavior?

Dan