Re: Reindex appears to be packing tables!

From: Debbie (britbitz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:50:12 -0500

It isn't always returning TRUE! But in reply to your post, I went into the
PackTable method so that I could copy and paste the code in my reply to you,
and I noticed a silly mistake (which is obviously the cause of all my
problems)!! There are eight tables that aren't meant to be packed and one
of them (the one that kept getting packed) was missing the DBF extension in
it's filename. Oops! Guess I need to make an appointment at the
optician's.

Thanks to everyone who replied, and please accept my apologies for wasting
your time.

Debbie

--
  _____