Grid1

From: Wilson Thomas (wilson_at_sinaisoft.com)
Date: 08/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:21:42 +1000

    Friends,

    I am using many grids in different forms. These grids columns contain
    different objects like check box, combo and command button. Most of the
    screen are working fine. But in some forms display girds as if the column
    count is set to -1. No added cntrols or alignment is shown.

    I am not changing any recordsource for these grids.

    I tried to copy working grids from forms to problem giving forms. Still the
    same problem

    Is there is any setting in form to solve this problem?

    any help would be appreciated

    rgds

    Wilson

    • Re: Grid1
      ... Is the recordsource available when the grid inintializes? ... > I am using many grids in different forms. ... These grids columns contain ... > I tried to copy working grids from forms to problem giving forms. ...
      (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.dbc)
    • sort grid
      ... I need to make my grids sortable when the user clicks a header (I know how to ... do use using SQL) but how make the grids columns sorttable when the grids are ...
    • Re: Cursor in Grid
      ... >I have a form with 6 Grids each with its own recordsource set ... >I have a command button with a command "Wait Window Alias" ... >I select Grid1 and Click commandbutton I get Cursor6 ...
    • Grid - Access Database - SELECT problem
      ... My VB6 program uses grids which I can populate from ... an Access database using the SELECT command so long ... SELECT * FROM MyData WHERE ??? ...
      (microsoft.public.vb.database)
    • Re: Background color on Excel Spreadsheet
      ... Rgds ... > Somehow one of my spreadsheets suddenly has a grey background without ... > I wish to have the classic white with grids. ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.misc)