Grid1

From: Wilson Thomas (wilson_at_sinaisoft.com)
Date: 08/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:21:42 +1000

    Friends,

    I am using many grids in different forms. These grids columns contain
    different objects like check box, combo and command button. Most of the
    screen are working fine. But in some forms display girds as if the column
    count is set to -1. No added cntrols or alignment is shown.

    I am not changing any recordsource for these grids.

    I tried to copy working grids from forms to problem giving forms. Still the
    same problem

    Is there is any setting in form to solve this problem?

    any help would be appreciated

    rgds

    Wilson