List multiple tables in a Connection string?

From: SQLScott (SQLScott_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:13:14 -0700

is it possible to list multple tables in my connection string? I am trying
to create a sql statement via my vb.net app that connects to a foxpro db and
query a couple of tables.

Is this possible? What are my options?

The way I have it now, I am connecting right to the dbc and my SQL statement
joins three tables, but it doesn't like it.

--
Thanks,
Scott

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant get SQL INSERT code to work
    ... was the "query has to be an updateable query." ... Set objConn = New ADODB.Connection ... You'll need to modify the connection string Data Source to point to your ... > Excel file and modify the SQL statement to fit your data. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Oracle connection trouble
    ... I was originally using a UDL file for the ... I decided to put a connection string into my ... I can ?sSql in my Immediate pane and C&P the SQL statement ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Multiple tables in a Foxpro connection string
    ... is it possible to list multple tables in my connection string? ... to create a sql statement via my vb.net app that connects to a foxpro db and ... The way I have it now, I am connecting right to the dbc and my SQL statement ... My connection string looks like this: ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
  • Re: Multiple tables in a Foxpro connection string
    ... Did you get an error message? ... should be able to access all of them with one connection string to the DBC. ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ... > to create a sql statement via my vb.net app that connects to a foxpro db ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
  • Re: ADO to extract data from a csv file
    ... Set connCSV = New ADODB.Connection ... overriding the connection string parameters for your connection object. ... There is no point in specifying the path in your SQL statement if the file is located in the path ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database.ado)