ODBC break the table index

From: Steven (Steven_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:27:02 -0700

Hi,

I am using .NET write a webservice that will use ODBC to access Visual
Foxpro database table. This webservice will accept a string which is
delimited by "|" and put each field to the table. The problem is after I
update table, it break the table index, and I have to index the table before
I see the result.

Can any body give me some comments how to fix this problem? Thanks

Steven

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to send String to Webservice
    ... created pipeline that uses the file dis-assemble to convert to XML. ... > I want to be able to pass that XML file to a webservice as a string. ... Yes the WSDL is defined. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: How to send String to Webservice
    ... While I agree with Christof completely, if you are determined to do it your ... >> It is converted to an XML file. ... >> I want to be able to pass that XML file to a webservice as a string. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: DateTime WebService Discrepancy.
    ... When the datetime is sent by the webservice, ... > Ofcourse I had not even though of just passing a string as a parameter ... > locally and cut out the call to the web service. ...
  • Re: text gets destroyed
    ... An alternative is to build a proxy yourself using wsdl.exe (in the .NET ... > In the call to my webservice i changed field3 to the following: ... > If you have any explanation on why it cant send the string to a webservice ... >>> Tried to do the messagebox trick just before calling the webservice. ...
  • Re: Web Services nutzen in Silverlight 2
    ... Herrlich, mein erster Webservice, und das auch noch mit Silverlight :-) ... Public Function Result() As List ... Public Property IDAs Integer ... Public Property Col1As String ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.asp)