CLASS - Sharing

From: Wilson Thomas (wilson_at_sinaisoft.com)
Date: 08/19/04

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:11:25 +1000

Friends,

I had some problem with splitting exe and that is solved. Thanks for all
those responded.
Current setup is like this

main.exe - all program and OLE public classe objects and connection strings
forms.exe - all forms
reports.exe - all reports

Since report is only using connection string declared public in main.exe,
all reports are working fine. Connection string is only defined in Main.exe

But in forms.exe, some forms using classes objects (like standard forms and
some utility screens) that are in main.exe and checked as OLE public. These
form showing error as it cannot locate class library.

Any idea to share class objects across programs?

Wilson Thomas

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Pivot Table Connection String - How to hide it?
    ... embed user IDs or passwords into the connection string. ... The reports connect to an SQL Server 2000 database. ... How can we protect or hide these settings? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Pivot Table Connection String - How to hide it?
    ... reports as it would become less user friendly. ... I guess hiding the connection settings is not normally done? ... embed user IDs or passwords into the connection string. ... The reports connect to an SQL Server 2000 database. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)