Re: FoxPro Database Connection

From: Cindy Winegarden (cindy.winegarden_at_mvps.org)
Date: 08/19/04

    Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:10:47 -0400

    Hi Joseph,

    Any chance your connection is trying to open files exclusively? Have you
    tried using the VFP OLE DB provider, downloadable from
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/downloads/updates/default.aspx ?

    Also, is the third party app a FoxPro app or is it using ODBC or OLE DB?
    Some FoxPro tables have new features that make them no longer accessible via
    ODBC but they can all be accessed via OLE DB.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
    cindy.winegarden@mvps.org  www.cindywinegarden.com