Re: Upsizing a VFP 8.0 database

From: Patrick (Draynor_at_wallyworld.com)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:51:36 -0400

Running SQL 2000 on a WIndows 200 advanced server set up.
I cant tell what record is causing the error as it appears to show up
after the append is finished as all the reocrds are in the SQL table.
and it appears all the fileds are correct with no corrupted data..
Just his stupid error message at theend of the append.

and its not actually happening at the upsize process but after when I
first try to append data to the SQL tables.

select sqldeploy
append from deploy for archive = "N"

select deploy
replace all archive with "X" for archive = "N"

return

Patrick