RE: Upsizing a VFP 8.0 database

From: Lee Mitchell (Leemi_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/09/04

    Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:54:08 GMT

    Hi Patrick:

    Do you know what record in the table causes the problem? If you upsize the
    tables in either the VFP8\samples or VFP8\Data folders, do you get a
    similar error?

    What version of SQL Server are you using? What compatibility level is SQL
    Server running when you run the Upsizing wizard?

    I hope this helps.

    Sincerely,
    Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
    Lee Mitchell

    *-- VFP9 Public Beta Now Available!! --*
    Download the VFP9 beta here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/

    *-- VFP8 HAS ARRIVED!! --*
    Read about all the new features of VFP8 here:
       http://www.universalthread.com/VisualFoxPro/News/VFP8Release.asp
    Purchase VFP8 here:
       http://shop.microsoft.com/Referral/Productinfo.asp?siteID=11518

    Keep an eye on the product lifecycle for Visual FoxPro here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;[ln];lifeprodv
       - VFP5 Mainstream Support retired June 30th, 2003
       - VFP6 Mainstream Support retired Sept. 30th, 2003