Re: multiple exe

From: Lee Mitchell (Leemi_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/05/04

Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:56:17 GMT

Hi Wilson:

Does this exe work if you call it from the VFP Command window with the
Do... WITH syntax?

Does adding a SYS(2450,1) to the main program of the exe help?

If you exclude the report and place the FRX and FRT files in the same
folder as the allreports.exe does it work?

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

*-- VFP9 Public Beta Now Available!! --*
Download the VFP9 beta here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/

*-- VFP8 HAS ARRIVED!! --*
Read about all the new features of VFP8 here:
   http://www.universalthread.com/VisualFoxPro/News/VFP8Release.asp
Purchase VFP8 here:
   http://shop.microsoft.com/Referral/Productinfo.asp?siteID=11518

Keep an eye on the product lifecycle for Visual FoxPro here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;[ln];lifeprodv
   - VFP5 Mainstream Support retired June 30th, 2003
   - VFP6 Mainstream Support retired Sept. 30th, 2003

>When I execute this command "DO allreports.exe WITH "emp_list"", the
program
>starts. But I get the error message as the file "emp_list" does not exist.
>But this file is added/included in allreports.exe.

>Hope it is clear

>"Lee Mitchell" <Leemi@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Wilson:
>
> You say "But it does not work as expected." What do you mean? Do you get
an
> error? Is the wrong data printed? Do you not see the preview window?
>
> I hope this helps.

rights.

> Sincerely,
> Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
> Lee Mitchell
>
> *-- VFP9 Public Beta Now Available!! --*
> Download the VFP9 beta here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/
>
> *-- VFP8 HAS ARRIVED!! --*
> Read about all the new features of VFP8 here:
> http://www.universalthread.com/VisualFoxPro/News/VFP8Release.asp
> Purchase VFP8 here:
> http://shop.microsoft.com/Referral/Productinfo.asp?siteID=11518
>
> Keep an eye on the product lifecycle for Visual FoxPro here:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;[ln];lifeprodv
> - VFP5 Mainstream Support retired June 30th, 2003
> - VFP6 Mainstream Support retired Sept. 30th, 2003
>

> >Thanks for the info. I have created multiple project like main project
with
> >code, all forms in another project and all reports in a third project.
But