How to Save Picture

From: NR (NR_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/01/04

    Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 04:15:01 -0700

    Hi there,

    I am using VFP as front end and SQL Server as back-end database. Need to know, how can i save picture(embeded picture) in SQL Server table.
    Which datatype i will have to select in VFP and what would be the SQL Query to save it in SQL Server's table.

    • Re: Local View vs Remote View
      ... view for SQL Server tables or the one containing the remote view for VFP ... I'm trying to create forms which will handle both VFP data and SQL Server ... The VFP tables used in this case are counterparts of the ones used ...
      (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
    • Re: SV: Fox to SQL Server
      ... I use Agent too, and I see the same thing. ... Anders' replies have 'SV:' prepended to the subject. ... >>Another way is to create a connection in a VFP datebase to the SQL Server DB ...
    • RE: Local View vs Remote View
      ... Some data will be from SQL Server and some from VFP. ... be accessed using ODBC remote views. ... Table1 and table2 have structures ...
      (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
    • Re: SV: Fox to SQL Server
      ... >Another way is to create a connection in a VFP datebase to the SQL Server DB ... >Open Help and search 'remote view'. ... >VIEW, TableUpdateand all the SQLPassThrough functions, that is the ...
    • Re: Visual FoxPro vs MS-SQL
      ... In many scenarios, it may well be a wash. ... applications as much as the database engine itself. ... SQL Server supports greater query complexity with little care about how many ... VFP generally wins until you're getting into the million record arena. ...
      (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.dbc)